Learn how to perform this activity on our Notion Manual for professional Product Designers, fully packed with industry standard procedures and practical examples.
Get yours today @ UXCHUNKS.COM
This Figma template has everything you need to carry out this activity for your personal or commercial projects. All templates are published and available to the Figma community under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
A Lean Canvas is a business tool that replaces elaborate business plans with a single page that helps us deconstruct our goals into key assumptions.
- Write down the top 1-3 problems and existing alternatives
- State a possible solution for each problem and the business key metrics
- State your unique value proposition
- Write down the unfair advantage and delivery channels
- Define the customer segments
- Write down the cost structure and the revenue streams
More Figma Templates
Discover our collection of free Figma templates to enhance your product design (UX/UI) workflow, and join our first ever-growing Notion manual made in lean and digestible chunks.
Our Notion Manual for Product designers: UXCHUNKS.COM
Our collection of Free Figma & FigJam Templates
Do you have any feedback about this template?
Reach us out at uxchunks.com